regarding cyberwellness

The whole thing about cyberwellness now that as sec 3s and sec 2s, you're supposed to take over the project and run it. from my current list of people who are in cyberwellness, it includes:-

1. jian long
2. wang jun
3. weijie (204)
4. yi xie
5. zhi wei
6. jun wei

there's evidently a shortage of sec 3s, so i think you will be pulled into this thing.

the thing that you need to do for cyberwellness is very easy. simply spread the message. but how? this is your job. it's your job. anyway. i'm going to put the sample files we did last year on this server (you might have to wait because i need kah swee to be online). ANYWAY.

Here's your task: brainstorm on ways we can spread the message of cyberwellness. we use the cdp period last year, remember? yeah, this year i want you to make use of all channels of communication in the school.

i want a page of proposal on either foolscap or you can email to me at her . judgement @ gmail . com. my class is 401, the right-est most classroom on the fifth floor. you can put inside my locker if i'm not there, i'm 13. and if i don't receive anything from the six people up there by next friday, you will get it from me. I SWEAR. don't test me.

(if you want to see what we did last year, just msn me/email me. i will send you a copy of what we do.)