Hello this will be the National Day Celebration Duty Roster. This year's celebration is quite simple, don't know why also! Haha anyway the programmes, hmm nothing much this year. Mdm Juliana said that there would only be the morning "parade" thing and in the hall, the cheer competition and sing-along session?

If there is anymore updates, I will tell the people involved okay? :D

Oh before I forget, people on duty for morning assembly on Monday(6august), Tuesday(7august) and Wednesday(8august) please play the national day songs {the cd with the white colour cover} after setting up the system until 7.15am. And play the "7.15am" song, haha.

Okay heres the duty roster:D

National Day Celebrations 2007!
Date: 8 August 2007, Wednesday

I/C : Rachel Chen
2nd I/C: Vincent Chung

Morning Assembly - Level 2 PA Room
Anlin Winarto (I/C)
Ling Yan Chng
Tan Si Hui
Ng Li Hui
Lin Wei Xiang

*Please set up the system by 0650! Thank you and xin ku le!


Hall Celebrations - Level 3 PA room
Hong Yi An (I/C)
Kho Zi Ting (2nd I/C)
Toh Kai Wei
Soh Eveline
Wong Rui Xuan

*Level 3 PA Crew please report at 0700 at the level 3 PA room


Hall Celebrations – Backstage Crew
Sun Wang Jun (I/C)
Moh Zhi Yi (2nd I/C)
Ang Shi Min
Lee Lim Lilian
Samantha Tong
Zhuang Yi Xie

*Backstage crew please report at 0700 at the level 3 PA room and bring (not wear) your Infocomm Club Tee and black pants.


Camera/Video Crew
Vincent Chung (I/C)
Eisabess Chee
Yeo Kian Wee
Low Zheng Da [Video!]

*Camera Crew please report 0700 at the level 3 PA room.