To all Infocomm Club members:

I know I will get slaughtered by the teachers if they read this but still!! I think I shl post this. Yes teachers we are having a chalet & you are welcomed to join us. I mean, Mrs Chiang, Mrs Lim, Mrs Tong, Mdm Juliana, Mr See, Miss Soh & some others. Just tell me if you're coming!! And its unofficial so yea, I believe that our club members are well-behaved & disciplined so yup we will all be safe & happy.

UNOFFICIAL Infocomm Club @ Nan Hua 3d2n Chalet 2007

Date: 5, 6 & 7 December
Venue: Aloha Loyang (Pasir Ris)

Hi this is very important so if you've finished reading this, please inform me by tagging me or something! & pass the message around cus it will really save our/my time. Yup.

Please meet 3.45pm @ Pasir Ris MRT Control Station on the 5dec.
Please be punctual because the shuttle bus will not wait for us. If you checked the shuttle bus timing and know the bus leaves at 4.15pm & you purposely come at 4.15pm, I will say, "good luck running after the bus."

And if you're late!! Or you're coming on the second day/later or for whatever reasons, please tell me.
The shuttle bus schedule can be found here. CLICK HERE

Please come in groups because it is quite secluded. & if you try to walk to aloha loyang and turn the wrong way at the main road, you will have a high chance of getting lost and reaching the red house, which is haunted. Whatever you plan to do please tell me by contacting me or ziting.

Please behave during the chalet because I can get really fierce when you irritate me :P Haha just kidding! Just be good girls & boys okay! & the bbq is on the second night, 6 december.

We will be checking out on the 7th December, around 9.30am. So yup!

Here is the basic packing list for those who are going for chalet for the first time, whoo!
1. 3 tee-shirts (you can bring more)
2. 3 shorts (you can bring more)
3. 1 towel
3. Underwear, depends on how hygiene you are!! HAHA.
4. Shampoo & shower gel/foam/soap.
5. Toothbrush & toothpaste
6. At least S$30.
7. Your EZ-link card.
8. Plastic bags for your dirty clothes.
9. Slippers
10. Track shoes (Either 9 or 10, or both)
11. Sleeping bag, OPTIONAL.
12. Water bottle.

Yea thats all I can think of currently, but its really up to you! Bring valuables at your own risk okay. I wun be responsible for anything if it goes missing. PLEASE DUN BRING YOUR LAPTOPS. Its very very very stupid.

Just contact Rachel at 98478098 if you have questions or need to inform me whatever ever. HAHA See you all there.