HI! Uhm for Orientation Camp 08, 8 people are chosen for duty :D Yup like last year, anyway that was the number that the councilor gave me so.

Okay I want to make this clear, this namelist is fair, I called the sec4s (some didn't answer my calls *note the plural form* & some like zhiyi & hazel went last year) there! Basically its a namelist that is sorted by "who joined Infocomm first". And considering the people on the second namelist that was 'rejected' for this year's OC. So I cancelled out the names of those people that dun want to go/went last year/didn't answer calls. Until I have 8 names.

So here goes,
1. Ang Shi Min 401
2. Hong Yi An 409
3. Lim Zhen Yu 411
4. Kho Zi Ting 412
5. Tay Kai Ying 412
6. Vincent Chung 410
7. Rachel Chen 409
8. Tay Wei Jie 412

Yea see its in order! Dear juniors, you'll get your chance after we leave Nh so yup {: And it feels weird to type a 4 infront of our class number T.T Anyway work hard cus school's reopening really soon. & next year there will be PA system training & such so yup.