Sec 1 Registration Day Duty Roster

I'm sorry for the late post and all of the misunderstandings previously. Hope after this there will be no more misunderstanding.


Overall I/C: Vincent Chung
2nd I/C: Rachel Chen

Level 3 PA Room
CHEN JIE SHENG WESLEY(I/C) 210
HONG YI AN 309
YEO JUN WEI 209
SOH EVELINE 107

Camera/Video Crew
MOH ZHI YI (I/C) 307
ANG SHI MIN 301
SIN YEE ZHI SHAWN 110
HO SUNG YANG (Video) 107

The actual day is on Friday 21/12/07. For PA people, please report at 7.30a.m because we have to set up everything by 8a.m if not the teacher will flare up. For Camera/Video Crew, please report at 8.15a.m at Level 3 PA room. If you are not using your own cameras, please find your Camera I/C to help you draw cameras from Mr See. I'll be drawing 3 walkie talkies(the max i can get) on that day. One for PA room and another one for backstage. The last one will decide who to give on that day itself. It will end about 11+a.m then there will be packet lunch for all of you all. Yup thats all and hope this thing can go smoothly. Enjoy your remaining 2 weeks of holidays!