CCA EXTRAVAGANZA DUTY ROSTER!
Please report at 7.45am, outside classroom 202. Wear your Infocomm Club Tee if not, your school uniform! You will be released sometime around 1pm.


Overall I/C: Chen Si Hui Rachel

2nd Overall I/C:
Vincent Chung
Hong Yi An

Level 2 PA Room
Ang Shi Min
Moh Zhi Yi (I/C)
Li Kai
Rachel Chen (Will be there to guide until 9.30am after the mobile displays are over)

Auditorium
Lim Zhen Yu (I/C)
Tay Wei Jie
Agus Tarmizi
Kelvin Ng

Hall PA Room
Samantha Tong (I/C)
Yeo Jun Wei
Chen Jing

Camera/Video Crews
Toh Kai Wei (Video) (I/C)
Soh Eveline
Wong Rui Xuan
Hong Yi An

Members @ the Infocomm Club booth
Anlin Winarto (I/C)
Kho Zi Ting
Sun Wang Jun
Wesley Chan
Low Zheng Da
Lim Lee Lilian
Zhuang Yi Xie (2nd I/C)
James Ng
Agus Tarmizi (Will leave after the “on-spot camera” preparation is done, for the Auditorium)
Kelvin Ng (Will leave after the “on-spot camera” preparation is done, for the Auditorium)
Su Zhen Wei