Title of competition: My Heart My Dream for NKF
Theme: My heart, My Dream
Participants: All
Prizes: Gold-$100 Book Vouchers
Silver-$50 Book Vouchers
Bronze-$20 Book Vouchers
Merit-$10 Book Vouchers
Criteria: Size must be A4 and resoultion to be 300 dpi. Colours should be bright as it would be printed on paper bags. For submission in digital form, please email the artwork with the submission form to yfc.heART@gmail.com and chenjing1993@hotmail.com. For submission of hard copy mail to Ms Lim Xiaohui at
NUH Patientcare Charity Fund
5 Lower Kent Ridge Road
Kent Ridge Wing, Level 5
Singapore 119074
Drawing and Photoshop editing are allowed. Soft copy of submission form can be obtained by emailing to yfc.heART@gmail.com)
SHORT SYNOPSIS ( ARTIST STATEMENT) MUST BE INCLUDED!!! AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PICTURE!!!
Dateline: Mid July
ONLY ONE MORE WEEK!!! HURRY!!!
I am sure you would be able to do it, just try your best!