TEACHERS' DAY PERFORMANCE

Hey,

You guys did an excellent job for the performance. The peps down for PA duty improved tremendously as compared to the previous rehearsals :)

Your exex-Vice President, Jonathan, would like to tell the PA crew that you guys did splendid. He was really glad that the performance was really great and though there were cockups here and there, it was still good. He could see the effort put in.

However, as the PA crew, we need to pay extra details such as remembering to mute the DVD player while preparing tracks and making sure that the right track is being played. This is in relation with the wrong track played during 302's last performance.

As for Mr Eric Tan's microphone, I would like to apologize for not giving immediate aid. As I was situated at the laptop and there were tons of people (including Mrs B. Lim) sitting in front of me, I had to reroute to reach him, thus leading to the delay. My crew which consisted of all Sec ones, lacked experience and thus were not daring enough to dash to him. While I was on stage, I did not check his microphone and ran back because I thought I heard sound coming from it and that it was fixed. I am very sorry for the hiccup.

Good job and keep up the good work.

-Lilian