Sports Day 2009

Date: 17 April 2009
time: 1pm at clementi stadium
Venue: Clementi Stadium


Duty List

PA duty
Li Hui (I/C)
Gina Ng Sock Yee
Shawn Sin

Photography duty
Eisabess Chee (I/C)
Lee Ming Jun
Lin Wei Xiang
Eugene Tay
Lee Zhi Wei
Luo Yang
Kian Wee

Video duty
Li Kai (I/C)
Clinton Chen
Goh Jia Wei

Photography and video I/Cs pls draw the cams from Mr Sean See at computer lab 3.
Photography and video I/Cs will be in charge of all equipments drawn.
for those who have their own cameras, pls bring as Mr See may not have enough cameras =)

Sec1s are not on duty for this as since this is your first year in nanhua, we find that you all should spend this first sports meet with your class (:

those who cannot make it for duty(eg. running for your class/involved in any event) pls tag or inform any sec4s. thanks. (:

[edited]